Head of Marketing – Luxury Fashion Brand, London
- £75-85K+ DOE plus benefits
- High End Retail Fashion Brand
- 03 Dec 2018
We have been retained by a well-established, premium retail brand in their search for a newly created Head of Marketing to join their Head Office in London on a full time permanent basis. With an extensive heritage, they have a distinctive style and appeal to a range of individuals across their UK and US business.
With ambitious plans, they are now looking to take their marketing presence to the next level, especially across the digital space, with a primary focus on driving customer acquisition, increasing customer conversion and elevating brand awareness.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing and already successful retail brand where you will play a pivotal role in influencing their future marketing strategies across the full marketing matrix!
A more detailed Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
With this newly created role as Head of Marketing, you will:
- Develop marketing across a number of channels, including point-of-sale retail and ecommerce
- Implement a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence
- Create bespoke campaigns online and in-store to target customer segments across the brand's retail categories
- Direct ongoing Retail and Wholesale marketing activity and email marketing campaigns
- Manage relationship with external PR agency
- Implement long term plans to 'build' the brand profile
- 7+ years Luxury retail marketing experience
- Currently operating at a senior level in Marketing
- Proven track record developing retail marketing strategies/campaigns across the full marketing mix both online & offline
- Strong experience in Retail marketing or Wholesale marketing is highly desired as this will play a pivotal role in the future success of the brand
- Budget and team management experience with strong commercial acumen
- Interested in the Fashion / womenswear lifestyle environment
- Degree educated with demonstrable marketing experience in retail/fashion/Luxury environment
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.