Head of Marketing – Luxury Fashion Brand, London
- £75-85K+ DOE plus benefits
- High End Retail Fashion Brand
- 26 Dec 2018
We have been retained by a well-established, premium retail brand in their search for a newly created Head of Marketing to join their Head Office in London on a full time permanent basis. With an extensive heritage, they have a distinctive style and appeal to a range of individuals across their UK and US business.
With ambitious plans, they are now looking to take their marketing presence to the next level, especially across the digital space, with a primary focus on driving customer acquisition, increasing customer conversion and elevating brand awareness.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing and already successful retail brand where you will play a pivotal role in influencing their future marketing strategies across the full marketing matrix!
A more detailed Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
With this newly created role as Head of Marketing, you will:
- Develop marketing across a number of channels, including point-of-sale retail and ecommerce
- Implement a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence
- Create bespoke campaigns online and in-store to target customer segments across the brand's retail categories
- Direct ongoing Retail and Wholesale marketing activity and email marketing campaigns
- Implement long term plans to 'build' the brand profile
- Degree educated with demonstrable marketing experience in retail/fashion/Luxury environment
- 7+ years Luxury retail marketing experience
- Currently operating at a senior level in Marketing
- Proven track record developing retail marketing strategies/campaigns across the full marketing mix both online & offline
- Strong experience in Retail marketing or Wholesale marketing is highly desired as this will play a pivotal role in the future success of the brand
- Budget and team management experience with strong commercial acumen
- Interested in the Fashion / womenswear lifestyle environment
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.