Growth Marketing Manager – Digital Lifestyle Agency, London
- Up to £50K + Bonus DOE
- Digital Lifestyle Agency
- 31 Oct 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing, digital start-up who develops creative digital collateral for a number of well-known global social influencers.
In this fast paced marketing position, you will be responsible for shaping their future marketing strategy and growing their brand across multiple channels, whilst managing a small international team. You will particularly focus on driving client acquisition, pitching to new clients and building brand relationships whilst overseeing campaigns from conception to delivery.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to head up their marketing operation and join a unique digital brand with huge career potential to become a future leader!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The ideal Growth Marketing Manager will:
- Manage client acquisition strategy
- Own marketing campaigns from conception to delivery
- Oversee and work on corporate/large brand deals
- Identify, meet with and develop brand partnerships
- Oversee brand/external marketing campaigns and projects
- Develop PR reach and brands presence in market
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns for clients and associated brands
- Measure campaign performance, review analytics and optimise where possible
- Build and develop long-term growth marketing strategy
Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 5+ years’ marketing experience, ideally from a fashion background or similar
- Proven experience managing a team
- Previously delivered digital, marketing and PR campaigns for clients across multiple channels; website, social media, content, events etc.
- Exceptional social media knowledge, keeps up with latest trends and knows what’s happening in the market
- Previously pitched to brands and excelled at developing brand partnerships
- Exceptional communications skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.