Growth Marketing Manager – Digital Lifestyle Agency, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing, digital start-up who develops creative digital collateral for a number of well-known global social influencers.
In this fast paced marketing position, you will be responsible for shaping their future marketing strategy and growing their brand across multiple channels, whilst managing a small international team. You will particularly focus on driving client acquisition, pitching to new clients and building brand relationships whilst overseeing campaigns from conception to delivery.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to head up their marketing operation and join a unique digital brand with huge career potential to become a future leader!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Growth Marketing Manager will:
- Manage client acquisition strategy
- Own marketing campaigns from conception to delivery
- Oversee and work on corporate/large brand deals
- Identify, meet with and develop brand partnerships
- Oversee brand/external marketing campaigns and projects
- Develop PR reach and brands presence in market
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns for clients and associated brands
- Measure campaign performance, review analytics and optimise where possible
- Build and develop long-term growth marketing strategy
Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 5+ years’ marketing experience, ideally from a fashion background or similar
- Proven experience managing a team
- Previously delivered digital, marketing and PR campaigns for clients across multiple channels; website, social media, content, events etc.
- Exceptional social media knowledge, keeps up with latest trends and knows what’s happening in the market
- Previously pitched to brands and excelled at developing brand partnerships
- Exceptional communications skills
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.