Head of Influencers – Digital Lifestyle Agency, London
- Up to £40K + Bonus
- Digital Lifestyle Agency
- 31 Oct 2017
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Influencers to join a fast-growing, digital start-up who develops creative digital collateral for a number of well-known global social influencers.
In this fast paced position, you will be responsible for bringing new influencers to the business from across the UK and Internationally. You will also oversee and manage ongoing influencer relationships and will work with the wider team to ensure all influencer marketing campaigns are being effectively implemented in line with the client brief.
This is a rare opportunity for an Influencer Manager/Marketing Manager to head up a growing operation and join a unique digital brand with huge career potential to become a future leader!
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Manage influencer acquisition across UK and Internationally
- Own end-to-end management of influencer relationships
- Engage and consult with influencers to create a social marketing strategy
- Work with influencers to ensure their marketing campaign objectives are being met
- Collaborate with wider team across marketing and logistics to ensure all strategy is being effectively implemented
- Create innovative ways to connect with and attract influencers to brand
Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 2+ years’ social media/influencer agency experience
- Proven marketing experience
- Previous experience attracting and working with influencers
- Delivered social influencer campaigns from start to finish
- Exceptional social media knowledge, keeps up with latest trends and knows what’s happening in the market
- Exceptional communications skills
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.