Head of Marketing & eCommerce – Online Retail Brand, Newbury
- Upto £110k + Package
- Global Retail Brand
- 8 Jun 2021
We have been retained by a world renowned online retail brand who are looking for a Head of marketing & eCommerce to join their innovative marketing team and drive all ecommerce initiatives, ensuring continued growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful Head of eCommerce will be responsible for defining and leading strategies across all ecommerce touchpoints including online trading, digital, CRM and will have full P&L responsibility.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
- Bonus and excellent benefits on offer
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Head of Ecommerce will:
- Be responsible for developing overall web strategy in line with brand objectives
- Translate brand objectives and define effective digital marketing strategy across online trading, eCommerce, CRM, SEO, PPC, Email, Mobile and Display
- Develop and implement multi-channel trading, working closely with other business teams
- Be a key representative for all eCommerce within senior management team
- Lead a team of digital specialists to drive online acquisition, conversion and growth
- Degree educated and ideally from a consumer/FMCG background with 6+ years strategic experience
- Excellent eCommerce experience with a wide knowledge of best practice in driving online sales of a premium brand
- Prior track record managing full P&L, budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Experience in Cosmetics or Beauty brands a real bonus but not essential
- Proven background operating within an international multi-channel environment
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- Experience developing a team
- Highly numerate with ability to analyse markets, spot trends and implement marketing initiatives accordingly
- Digital Trading mentality a must with a real commercially focussed mind
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.