Head of Ecommerce, Middlesex
- Tech Retail
- 14 Oct 2016
Head of Ecommerce
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Ecommerce to join an internationally recognised, Tech retail brand at their Head Office in Twickenham. This is an exceptional chance to join a well-established and growing tech brand who specialise in the design of tech accessories.
The ideal Head of Ecommerce will be predominantly responsible for developing an ecommerce plan and strategy for the business globally.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Head of Ecommerce will:
- 8 + years min digital experience
- Looking after the digital strategy for the business, including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Aggregators, Display, CRM, Social and Content
- Management of 3rd party relationships.
- Experience in CRM, digital and affiliate marketing
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- Experience creating eCommerce strategies and leading digital development
- Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximise consumer activity
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- A decisive and methodical way of thinking
- Able to work on own initiative without day to day management
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong commercial relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building ability and customer service/experience focus
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.