Head of Digital – Luxury PR Agency, London
- Up to £70k + Benefits
- Luxury PR Agency
- 29 Nov 2016
We have been retained by an international, award winning, Luxury PR Agency in their search for a Head of Digital to join their London HQ. Specialists in the luxury lifestyle sector, they have an enviable client portfolio and an unrivalled reputation.
Reporting to the CEO, the newly created Head of Digital will be responsible for leading all digital integration across the agency and its clients, as well as playing a pivotal role in growing your own team and driving new business across existing & new accounts.
This is an excellent chance to join a Luxury PR Agency that has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will provide the successful applicant with plenty of autonomy to shape and grow this area!
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Head of Digital will:
- Review and evolve the agencies existing strategy for Digital growth, identifying additional opportunities to increase revenue
- Create and deliver innovative digital campaigns, which will add value and content to clients campaigns
- Raise awareness of the agencies Digital offering, to grow the existing client base and provide a new service for existing accounts
- Drive the acquisition of new accounts within their sector
- Maintain an awareness of changes and innovations in Digital Marketing, which could benefit the agency and its clients
- Degree educated and ideally come from a luxury lifestyle environment
- 7+ years’ within an agency/client environment
- Excellent digital marketing experience, particularly covering Social Media, SEO, Content, Analytics and Digital Strategies
- A proven track record delivering campaigns and consultation to clients within the luxury sector (preferred)
- Enjoy the challenge of seeking and winning new business
- Have excellent communications and networking skills
- Be a self-starter who is used to working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.