Global VP of Sales – Luxury Brand – London, London - Extensive Travel
- Excellent Six Figure basic with excellent package
- London - Extensive Travel
- Luxury Goods Brand
- 29 Dec 2015
Opportunities to build a global sales organization for a new luxury brand do not come along every day. When they do, they require the excellence and drive of only the most seasoned luxury sales professionals.
Our client, a fully funded luxury technology start-up, has now begun the search for a global Vice President of Sales. Global VP of Sales will be charged with designing and recruiting the global sales function and lead the entire sales operations worldwide.
Reporting to the CEO and a member of the company’s executive team, the Global VP of Sales will be responsible for all sales activities within the company. You will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales activities including distribution and channel strategy, market competitiveness, pricing, and revenue achievement.
You must have flawless attention to details and an ability to deliver across global markets and cultures. This is a role for a professional who will ensure our client transforms the world of communications while creating a luxury brand.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
· Develop strategic vision, objectives, financial budgets and forecasts. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
· Work closely with VP Marketing to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
· Develop global pricing and revenue generation to deliver to the agreed business plan.
· Oversee the design, hiring and development of a global sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
· Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
· Identify industry and market trends, maintaining keen awareness of industry partner and competitor movements and activities.
· Collaborate with the Operations team, Marketing team (PR and Brand), Product Development team and other functions to drive innovation throughout the sales and service experience.
· Effectively communicate company objectives and how the location sales targets and strategies support achievement of those objectives.
· Ensure location management team set goals and objectives which remain focused on overall business strategies.
· Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer data base.
· Develop new processes and tactics to provide stellar customer services and retention, while keeping the highly trained, efficient and knowledgeable teams under wing, across all traded categories in our marketplace.
· 10+ years’ of experience in managing multi-functional Sales teams in the Luxury industry – a must.
· Experience in luxury Consumer Electronics companies – an advantage.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent.
· Proven sales track record in a new product and new market environment.
· Global experience.
· Strong analytic background and the ability to apply data effectively to make business decisions.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Strategic planning skills.
· Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
· Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with entrepreneurial attitude.
· Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment.
· High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.