Global Media Coordinator, Luxury Retail Brand – London, London
- £31,000 - £33,000
- Luxury Brand
- 23 Jun 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Global Media Coordinator to join a global and well established luxury brand. Coordinate all aspects for media buying advertisement for the brand worldwide. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established brand with worldwide presence
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Global Media Coordinator will:
- Managing regional buying agencies
- Budget control for both agencies and regions
- Coordinate media partners
- Coordinate daily with the Media manager
- Look after seasonal marketing campaigns
- Control over advertising communication activities
Educated to degree level.
Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with managing agencies and partners
- Comfortable with meeting deadlines
- Experience across Luxury good sector and retail.
- Management of Print, Email (OOH) and digital for advertisement and media.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.