Export Assistant – Fine Wine, London
- Luxury Wine Brand
- 08 Dec 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for an Export Assistant to join a leading global wine brand based in London. They produce exquisite sparkling wine for the high end sector of the market.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing wine producer where you will be responsible for managing growth in current markets and identifying new profitable markets.
Candidates will be provided with a full Job Description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Export Assistant will:
- Responsible for the existing export markets
- Identify new markets and carry out analysis of these markets
- Ensure that regulatory compliance is carried out
- Work cohesively on brand exposure in new markets.
- Analysis and report on each market P&L
- Overseeing and delivering excellent customer visits to vineyard
- Work closely with the sales team ensuring targets are met
- Excellent understanding of competitor analysis and current market trends, including market information competitor products and pricing.
- Increase brand awareness across markets.
- Knowledge of managing stock availability.
- Carry out company forecasting
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.