Export Assistant – Fine Wine, London
- Luxury Wine Brand
- 8 Dec 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for an Export Assistant to join a leading global wine brand based in London. They produce exquisite sparkling wine for the high end sector of the market.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing wine producer where you will be responsible for managing growth in current markets and identifying new profitable markets.
Candidates will be provided with a full Job Description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Export Assistant will:
- Responsible for the existing export markets
- Identify new markets and carry out analysis of these markets
- Ensure that regulatory compliance is carried out
- Work cohesively on brand exposure in new markets.
- Analysis and report on each market P&L
- Overseeing and delivering excellent customer visits to vineyard
- Work closely with the sales team ensuring targets are met
- Excellent understanding of competitor analysis and current market trends, including market information competitor products and pricing.
- Increase brand awareness across markets.
- Knowledge of managing stock availability.
- Carry out company forecasting
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.