EMEA Trainer – Luxury Technology Brand, UK
- £50K+ DOE plus benefits
- Luxury Technology Brand
- 27 Oct 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an EMEA Trainer to join an award winning Audio Visual company based in the UK. Our client supplies AV equipment within the luxury residential, hospitality, retail, transport and high end corporate industries.
Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip firms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-tech company at the forefront of AV technology. The EMEA Trainer will be responsible for delivering training on the latest technologies to clients and dealers across Europe.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- You will currently be leading a global or regional training programme with a large business (ideally within AV)
- A strong track record in delivering training and developing learning activities
- Experience in developing assessment and evaluation tools, soft-skill and behavioural training
- Customer-facing training and presentation experience
- Excellent technical understanding of AV products and C#
- Ability to engage and build relationships with people across the business
- Creative and innovative
- Passion for technology; acting as a brand ambassador
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.