EMEA Marketing Manager – Global Tech Firm, Surrey
- Up to £55k DOE
- Global Tech Firm
- 26 Apr 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an EMEA Marketing Manager to join a Global Technology firm based in Surrey.
Reporting directly into the CEO, the successful EMEA Marketing Manager will play a key role in implementing the European marketing communications strategy across all online/offline channels. Working closely with their international office, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire brand image across multiple touch-points, whilst ensuring their significant market positioning and strong reputation are maintained.
This is a fantastic chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of high-end technology who are industry front-runners in their sector.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Implement European multi-channel marketing campaigns and deliver marketing plans across the full marketing mix
- Lead marketing department to deliver successful international marketing projects across digital, events, PR, advertising, marketing collateral and brand strategy
- Lead content and email marketing strategy
- Oversee end-to-end EMEA event strategy from large international trade shows to more bespoke corporate events
- Manage marketing budget and people development within team
- Degree (desirable)
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally within technology
- Proven track record delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns at an international level
- First class organisational and project management skills, able to multi-task and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent team leader with people development experience
- Fast learner, creative thinker and highly self-motivated
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.