EMEA Marketing Manager – Global Tech Firm, Surrey
- Up to £55k DOE
- Global Tech Firm
- 26 Apr 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an EMEA Marketing Manager to join a Global Technology firm based in Surrey.
Reporting directly into the CEO, the successful EMEA Marketing Manager will play a key role in implementing the European marketing communications strategy across all online/offline channels. Working closely with their international office, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire brand image across multiple touch-points, whilst ensuring their significant market positioning and strong reputation are maintained.
This is a fantastic chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of high-end technology who are industry front-runners in their sector.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Implement European multi-channel marketing campaigns and deliver marketing plans across the full marketing mix
- Lead marketing department to deliver successful international marketing projects across digital, events, PR, advertising, marketing collateral and brand strategy
- Lead content and email marketing strategy
- Oversee end-to-end EMEA event strategy from large international trade shows to more bespoke corporate events
- Manage marketing budget and people development within team
- Degree (desirable)
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally within technology
- Proven track record delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns at an international level
- First class organisational and project management skills, able to multi-task and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent team leader with people development experience
- Fast learner, creative thinker and highly self-motivated
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.