Email Marketing Executive – Global Brand, Central London
- £25-28K + Benefits
- Central London
- Global Brand
- 19 Oct 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join a globally recognised brand in the heart of London on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager and working closely with others across digital, you will play a key role in developing engaging email campaigns, being responsible for day-to-day email marketing activities, whilst contributing towards the ongoing improvement/optimisation of email activity.
A solid understanding of email marketing, experience with an ESP system, and experience with data/analytics are key elements of this role.
For the right person, this is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning firm, with excellent perks and potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Day-to-day ownership of email marketing and segmentation plan, including end-to-end co-ordination (planning, briefing, testing, sending, reporting)
- Work with Ecommerce and Content teams to produce engaging email content and optimise email marketing campaigns in line with marketing calendar
- Implement testing plans for content, subject lines and offers to improve the results, deliverability and relevancy of campaigns
- Monitor email replies and unsubscribe requests
- Build email competitions in collaboration with other teams
Ideally degree educated
- Proven Email Marketing experience in a professional B2C environment
- Excellent knowledge of email systems, segmentation plans, customer databases, analytics and end-to-end email coordination
- Previously managed content and data
- First class writing skills and excellent communicator
- HTML coding knowledge and dotmailer experience (desirable)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practice
- Ideally you will be an email super user, with a passion for all things email marketing
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.