Editorial Director – Global Luxury Brand, London
- £75-80K + Bonus
- Global Luxury Brand
- 15 Apr 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Editorial Director to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK Head Office in London. Specialists in the sale of luxury items, they have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
The ideal Editorial Director will be responsible for creating exceptional digital editorial experiences for high net worth clientele worldwide and you will also influence the strategic direction of the global editorial programme. The Editorial Director will have primary responsibility for identifying all digital content needs and opportunities and leading the team that will execute them with a focus on audience growth and engagement.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Educated to degree level with luxury brand experience
- Creative background essential
- Luxury brand or high net worth experience
- Experience creating multi-channel editorial campaigns for major brands
- Digitally savvy with proven ability building an audience and reaching new prospects
- Performance analysis of editorial content
- Experience managing a creative team
- KPI and target driven
- Define strategy for growth
- Brand building
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and drive to completion
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.