Ecommerce Web Analyst – London, London
- £27,000 - £35,000
- Global Retail Brand
- 25 Apr 2016
Ecommerce Web Analyst – London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Web Analyst to join a globally recognised brand located in there London Office. They are specialists in the design & Sales of Furniture and home furnishing and operating over 350 stores across close to 50 countries worldwide.
The ideal Ecommerce Web Analyst will be responsible for progressing multi-channel capability and complement the current ecommerce business while increasing customer base.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Assistant will:
- Understand customer shopping behaviors.
- Provide insight into how the website is being used.
- Identify areas for improvement of customer experience.
- Work as a team to create a customer focused culture.
- Analyse data to obtain customer satisfaction and the use of online channels while making recommendations for changes.
- Understand the commercial activities in order to achieve profitability.
- Use analysis to optimize the commercial performance.
- Support planning, implementation and analysis on new website functions.
- Work constructively as a team to achieve goals.
- Commercial understanding of online business and ability to make recommendations to improve.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Working in customers focused, fast paced industry
- Use analytical information to make decisions
- Ability to engage and influence
- Engage and create a passion for your goal
- Confident with MS applications
- Understand click-stream analytics
- Analytical, numerical and process orientated
- Experience using omniture web analytics
- Basic HTML, PHP, Java and Java scripts skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.