Ecommerce Web Analyst – London, London
- £27,000 - £35,000
- Global Retail Brand
- 25 Apr 2016
Ecommerce Web Analyst – London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Web Analyst to join a globally recognised brand located in there London Office. They are specialists in the design & Sales of Furniture and home furnishing and operating over 350 stores across close to 50 countries worldwide.
The ideal Ecommerce Web Analyst will be responsible for progressing multi-channel capability and complement the current ecommerce business while increasing customer base.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Marketing Assistant will:
- Understand customer shopping behaviors.
- Provide insight into how the website is being used.
- Identify areas for improvement of customer experience.
- Work as a team to create a customer focused culture.
- Analyse data to obtain customer satisfaction and the use of online channels while making recommendations for changes.
- Understand the commercial activities in order to achieve profitability.
- Use analysis to optimize the commercial performance.
- Support planning, implementation and analysis on new website functions.
- Work constructively as a team to achieve goals.
- Commercial understanding of online business and ability to make recommendations to improve.
- Working in customers focused, fast paced industry
- Use analytical information to make decisions
- Ability to engage and influence
- Engage and create a passion for your goal
- Confident with MS applications
- Understand click-stream analytics
- Analytical, numerical and process orientated
- Experience using omniture web analytics
- Basic HTML, PHP, Java and Java scripts skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.