Ecommerce Trading Assistant – Luxury Fashion Label, Central London
Our client, a world renowned British fashion brand, is seeking a talented, focused and analytical Ecommerce Trading assistant to join their thriving team at their London headquarters.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Trading Manager and working closely with the Merchandising and Buying departments, the main focus of this role is to ensure the smooth running and trading of online concessions.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ecommerce or merchandising professional to move into their first trading role, joining a renowned brand in a varied, dynamic and immersive environment. Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Nurturing strong professional relationships with concessions partners, including attending regular performance and process meetings
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on sales, promotional activity and key metrics
- Providing data and imagery to all concessions in their preferred formats
- Managing stock availability, packages and mix, adapting this to trading patterns for each concession
- Identifying further commercial opportunities and increasing brand exposure
- Exceptional numerical, analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel experience and understanding
- Experience in an ecommerce setting
- Proven professional relationship development and communication skills
- Highly driven, organised and focused
- Commercially astute
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.