Ecommerce Trading Assistant – Luxury Fashion Label, Central London
- Central London
- Luxury Fashion Label
- 15 Oct 2017
Our client, a world renowned British fashion brand, is seeking a talented, focused and analytical Ecommerce Trading assistant to join their thriving team at their London headquarters.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Trading Manager and working closely with the Merchandising and Buying departments, the main focus of this role is to ensure the smooth running and trading of online concessions.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ecommerce or merchandising professional to move into their first trading role, joining a renowned brand in a varied, dynamic and immersive environment. Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Nurturing strong professional relationships with concessions partners, including attending regular performance and process meetings
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on sales, promotional activity and key metrics
- Providing data and imagery to all concessions in their preferred formats
- Managing stock availability, packages and mix, adapting this to trading patterns for each concession
- Identifying further commercial opportunities and increasing brand exposure
- Exceptional numerical, analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel experience and understanding
- Experience in an ecommerce setting
- Proven professional relationship development and communication skills
- Highly driven, organised and focused
- Commercially astute
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.