eCommerce Manager – Luxury Fine Watch and Jewellery Brand, London
- £55K - £60K + package
- Luxury Consumer Brand
- 6 Dec 2021
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 per annum + excellent package
Location: West London
eCommerce / Digital Marketing/ SEO/ PPC/ trading / Google Analytics/Marketer
Our client is a Quintessential British Luxury brand with an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
They now have a great opportunity to become an eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager and to work with their exciting Mayfair based brand on their B2C website developing the ecommerce trading strategy, site optimization plans to improve conversion
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The Digital Marketing Manager role:
Working for a fast growing eCommerce and international Luxury company
- Use a full digital marketing mix to increase traffic (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Display,Social Media/Facebook/Instagram)
- Grow international web visits by creating best in class SEO
- Be responsible for marketing campaigns
- Liaise with different departments
- Liaise with management & other team members to create digital strategie
At least 4 / 6 Years experience in a large consumer facing role.
The Digital Marketing Manager must have:
- Knowledge of trading, SEO, PPC and Analytics ·Content and creative marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience in a similar role (agency side or in-house)
- Social Media as well as CRM Strategy experience & to have shown creating revenue streams from Facebook & Instagram
- Self-starter traits and be passionate about fashion ·Immaculate communication skills (verbal and written)
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.