eCommerce Digital Marketing Executive, West Berkshire
- £25,000 to £35,000
- West Berkshire
- Luxury Retail
- 14 Nov 2016
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Location: West Reading
eCommerce / Digital Marketing/ SEO/ PPC/ Content/ Google Analytics/Marketer/ Fashion
Our client is a Quintessential British fashion womenswear brand with an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Executive.
Their elevated editorials of future trend reports, celebrity get-the-looks, live analytics and consumer engagement will help you make better, well-advised buying decisions to deliver fashion-forward women’s clothing to your style conscious customers.
They now have a great opportunity to become an eCommerce Digital Marketing Executive and to work with their exciting West Reading based fashion brand on their B2C website.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The Digital Marketing Executive role:
Working for a fast growing eCommerce and international fashion company
- Use a full digital marketing mix to increase traffic (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Display,Social Media/Facebook/Instagram)
- Grow international web visits by creating best in class SEO
- Be responsible for marketing campaigns
- Liaise with different departments
- Liaise with management & other team members to create digital strategies
The Digital Marketing Executive must have:
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Analytics ·Content and creative marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience in a similar role (agency side or in-house)
- Social Media experience & to have shown creating revenue streams from Facebook & Instagram
- Self-starter traits and be passionate about fashion ·Immaculate communication skills (verbal and written)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.