Digital Producer – London, London
- Interior Design
- 12 May 2016
We currently have a newly created incredible opportunity for a Digital Producer for a commercial interior design company in their London Office. They are technical specialist in designing and installing some of the best workplace designs across the UK.
The ideal Digital Producer will be responsible for project managing the end to end case studies for the business including Video and Photography producing.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Digital Producer will:
- Responsible for creating video case studies for completed projects.
- Full management of video shoots, from the creation through to publishing.
- Full photography management across the business
- Ability to project manage ensuring work is completed to the highest quality but too plan and budget.
- Create a translatable visual outcome by creating a link between digital assets, events and the key shareholders.
- Responsibility in copy writing
- Video and Photography editing experience
- Ability to project manage a full storyboard including Copy, Photography and video production.
- Creative and detailed nature to produce high standards of work.
- Contribute to the wider digital team with the organisation.
- Comfortable in being informed and up to date with industry news and trends.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.