Digital PR Manager, Sussex
- Luxury Automotive Company
- 19 Apr 2017
Our client, a global luxury automotive company, is seeking a Public Relations expert to take control of all online social PR strategy, including content creation, delivery and implementation as well as developing the brand’s influencer strategy. Based in Sussex, this role offers the chance for a PR professional with both traditional and online communications experience to widen the reach of this iconic brand alongside the sales, marketing and brand teams.
Working across the digital landscape, the successful applicant should possess senior PR experience within a global market, a professional background within the luxury sector, and the strategic and creative skills necessary to showcase this exceptional brand to the world.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Taking responsibility for digital, online and social media communications and PR strategies
- Developing, delivering and leading digital strategy across multiple teams
- Building relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors
- Taking responsibility for digital budgets and agency relations
- Reporting ROI and KPIs for digital PR output
- Comprehensive experience in a senior PR role
- Extensive digital PR experience in a relevant setting
- Experience in and knowledge of blogger and influencer outreach and relationship development
- A working background in the luxury sector
- Exceptional skills in the commissioning, writing, production and editing of multimedia content for assorted digital platforms
- Digital and social PR campaign management experience
- Budget and agency management
- Rounded experience across apps, web, mobile and social media
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.