Digital Marketing Manager – Global Brand, Central London
- £35k + Excellent Benefits
- Central London
- Global Tourism Firm
- 14 Feb 2017
We have been retained by one of the most well-known promotional tourism firms who are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their B2B digital marketing team at their spectacular office in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer with B2B experience to join a fast paced and vibrant team. You will be responsible for delivering digital marketing plans, which support business growth and social media coverage whilst also assisting with web development, email marketing and SEO/PPC strategies.
For the right person this is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning, Sunday Times Top 100 firm, with excellent perks and potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Be responsible for managing relevant budgets across digital marketing activity
- Develop and deliver targeted B2B marketing plans and campaigns
- Work closely with social media team to develop social media strategy and content delivery
- Manage client acquisition across multiple platforms and fine tune SEO and PPC strategies
- Deliver email marketing campaigns
- Oversee website development and ongoing maintenance
- Measure team activities and track online activity ROI
- The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be degree educated or CIM qualified and come from a B2B digital marketing background (ideally within the tourism/leisure sector but not essential)
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Track record managing budgets
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- Strong B2B social media understanding with excellent knowledge of various social media platforms
- Experience managing web development, email marketing, SEO & PPC
- Good project management skills with ability to deliver on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- International experience (beneficial)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.