Digital Marketing Manager – Global Brand, Central London
We have been retained by one of the most well-known promotional tourism firms who are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their B2B digital marketing team at their spectacular office in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer with B2B experience to join a fast paced and vibrant team. You will be responsible for delivering digital marketing plans, which support business growth and social media coverage whilst also assisting with web development, email marketing and SEO/PPC strategies.
For the right person this is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning, Sunday Times Top 100 firm, with excellent perks and potential for career progression.
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
- The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be degree educated or CIM qualified and come from a B2B digital marketing background (ideally within the tourism/leisure sector but not essential)
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Track record managing budgets
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment
- Strong B2B social media understanding with excellent knowledge of various social media platforms
- Experience managing web development, email marketing, SEO & PPC
- Good project management skills with ability to deliver on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- International experience (beneficial)
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.