Digital Marketing Manager, Luxury Brand – London – 12 month Mat Cover, London
- £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
- Luxury Brand
- 30 Jul 2021
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global and well known luxury travel brand. Responsible for the brands digital marketing strategy, with a strong emphasis on the Paid channels to include Paid Search and Paid Social as well as Web content and content to partner sites.
Strong understanding of Google AdWords a strong plus.
You will also need experience marketing to the HNW and UHNW ( Ultra High Net Worth ) markets
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high end luxury brand with a global market, and excellent opportunity.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Digital channel responsibility includes, PPC, SEO, email, affiliates, and retargeting.
- Managing digital marketing channels.
- Search engine relationship management.
- Responsible for digital marketing campaigns.
- Managing web site traffic through affiliate partners.
- Work closely with the ecommerce teams to enhance performance.
- Web analytics to monitor performance across ecommerce.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Min 3 / 5 Years Experience across ecommerce.
- Experience across SEO and PPC channels.
- Experience with managing email, affiliates, display and retargeting.
- Managing digital agencies and media partners.
- Understand web analytics through google analytics.
- HNW & UHNW Experience
- Luxury Travel Brand experience a bonus but not necessary.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.