Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury Brand, London
- £55K - £60K +
- Luxury Brand
- 26 Feb 2021
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury Brand
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK HQ in West London.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the European Digital and CRM strategy & campaigns, while contributing the client experience.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Assist in implementing the European paid search and retargeting campaigns in multiple languages.
- Work closely with the Design team to produce digital assets
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers to gather CRM and digital assets.
- Assist digital & CRM team to build client reports and provide concepts to improve conversion globally.
- Implementation of specific global CRM programs to improve engagement with clients and limit attrition rate.
- Support on special CRM and digital projects when required.
- Managing all the digital assets on the web site and the content management system.
- Monitor competitors and other luxury brands.
- Experience in email marketing, paid search and database management
- Passion for CRM and Digital Media
- Comfortable with learning new tools quickly
- Team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Educated to degree level
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.