Digital Marketing Manager (Fashion Brand), West London
- Up to £60K + Benefits
- West London
- British Fashion Brand
- 09 Nov 2016
Digital Marketing Manager –Fashion Brand, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a quintessentially British fashion brand with a global reach. Using only the very finest artisan techniques and quality materials, they pride themselves in pioneering affordable luxury with an emphasis on craftsmanship.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all online digital marketing activity with a focus on driving customer acquisition and retention across multiple channels.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing British fashion brand with a warm office environment in the heart of London.
- Bonus, discount and clothing allowance
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Manage online customer acquisition/retention and eCRM strategy
- Ensure SEO and PPC campaign development
- Set annual web marketing targets for digital channels, closely monitor and accurately report on progress of digital marketing activity internally
- Own the social strategy
- Manage relationships with search and social agencies
- Oversee site content ensuring links are operational, free from errors and directs customers to appropriate pages
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple workstreams at any one time
Technical Skills Required.
-Microsoft Office/ Excel, Web Analytics & Modelling, Customer Database Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in online and digital marketing
- Line management experience
- Solid understanding of online marketing and campaign evaluation
- Experience managing search marketing (SEO, PPC) and email channels
- Social networking experience to drive clients to website
- Demonstrable track record of building engaging and compelling online content and experiences
- Proven background in Ecommerce retail environment, preferably with an international focus
- Highly results focused and analytical with ability to examine markets, spot trends and implement marketing initiatives accordingly
- Experience managing, developing and supporting direct report(s)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.