Digital Marketing Executive, Reading
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
- 1 Aug 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive, with 1-2 years’ post-graduate experience, to join our client, a globally renowned luxury brand, at their headquarters outside Reading.
Responsible for managing the digital planning and delivery process with a focus on display and email marketing in order to accelerate lead generation, the successful individual will join a prestigious team of professionals within this iconic luxury brand at a time of growth and expansion.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of a weekly, monthly and quarterly plan for campaign activities
- Work across varied teams to ensure campaigns are delivered within budget, on time and to the necessary high standard
- Accelerate lead generation through delivering creative briefs within brand guidelines
- Report on the results of campaigns and projects
- Email, direct mail and catalogue campaigns
Degree educated, with around 2 years' post-graduate professional experience within digital marketing
- Around 2 years' experience within digital marketing, ideally within the luxury sector or agency
- Driven, confident and energetic individual
- Self-motivating and able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.