Digital Marketing Manager, London
- £35K - £40K +
- Tech Firm
- 11 Oct 2020
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a Technology firm based in London.
Reporting to the MD, the successful Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in optimising and updating all online marketing activity, working closely across website development, email marketing, SEO & PPC, marketing automation and conversion rate optimisation.
This is a fantastic chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of high-end technology who are industry front-runners in their sector.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Ensure corporate websites are maintained and kept up to date
- Optimise sites, ensuring best user journey and CRO
- Develop SEO, PPC and email marketing campaigns
- Report on campaign performance and provide insights to improve success of future campaigns
- Degree (desirable)
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience managing WordPress systems
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proven experience using Hubspot, MailChimp or other similar systems
- Strong SEO & PPC campaign experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.