Digital Marketing Director, London - Central
- Excellent + package
- London - Central
- Luxury Fashion Brand
- 6 Apr 2016
Digital Marketing Director
We are pleased to announce we are working with a Luxury fashion brand in London, who is looking to make a key hire to drive growth. The successful Digital Marketing Director will be responsible to develop and Implement a digital marketing strategy, across all digital channels. Directly reporting to the founders of this exciting fashion brand.
The successful digital marketing director will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Measure campaign performance
- Drive sales
- Manage master marketing calendar
- Manage social media
- Monitor results from digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights
- Identify growth strategies
- Analyse customer experience
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners
Interested ? Then get in touch !
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Comfortable with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Pulsar, NetInsight)
- Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience with Google Adwords campaigns
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.