Digital Marketing Assistant – London, London
- Luxury Yacht Brand
- 23 Jun 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join a global and well established luxury lifestyle brand. Assisting the the implementation for digital marketing aspects of the business from digital media projects to printed artwork.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established brand with multiple offices worldwide they are one of the largest yacht brokerage companies in the world.
This is a great time to join a fun and dynamic team with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Digital Marketing Assistant will:
- Assisting with the email marketing campaigns, from creation and implementing through to analysing and reporting the results.
- Increase and develop the businesses digital assets and making pictures digital ready.
- Artwork creation for digital and off line use in the business.
Educated to degree level.
Excellent written and spoken English and good analytical mathematic skills.
- Experience with the use of “Adobe creative suite” with an attentiveness on the illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- CMS, Content management systems experience
- Digital asset management systems experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
- An advantage would be an understanding for website development
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.