Digital Content and Social Media Manager, Reading
Digital Content and Social Media Manager
Our client is a well-known Luxury ladies fashion brand based in the Reading area.
We now have an opening for a Digital Content & Social Media Manager to join their Marketing team based in Reading. The key focus of this role is to produce content which brings to life the essence and retail experience of the brand, and engages with customers online.
In this role, you will be…
- Produce high quality content for the clients website, including editorial management of the brand blog
- Design and publish social media posts and email newsletters – including copywriting and image creation – supporting the brands growth strategy.
- Analyse results regularly to optimise existing and new content
- Contribute to national marketing campaigns and projects
- Generate original and innovative ideas, based on new trends and consumer insights
- Ensure all communication meets the clients brand guidelines, standards and tone of voice.
- Work closely with the clients Marketing team and other members of the digital team
Additional details and ancan be found below.
We’re looking for someone with…
- 4+ years content marketing experience or similar
- Creativity and strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Experience publishing content in a website CMS
- Demonstrated experience with social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using an eCRM tool desirable
- A demonstrable interest in lifestyle, fashion and retail
- Previous digital marketing experience in the retail, lifestyle, or fashion industries desirable but not essential
- University degree required
- Focused on achieving high standards by working on your own initiative and taking accountability for results.
- Driving forward actions with pace and encouragement of creative solutions - you have a hunger for delivering results.
- Be proactive and resilient whilst maintaining an adaptive approach.
- Have an open and transparent communication style with the ability to listen, influence and challenge appropriately.
- Cultivate close working relationships within team and colleagues to drive win-win execution.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.