Customer Services Manager, Maidenhead
- £40K - £50K
- Watch Brand
- 9 Oct 2019
A great opportunity has arisen with our Client, a global and well known Maidenhead-based business within the luxury watch sector. They are seeking an ambitious, meticulous and professional Customer Service Manager to join their team who will deliver first-class service to their customers throughout the customer service process. The role will involve managing a small team ( around 17 people ) of Customer Service Technicians and close interaction with the Customer Service Coordinators.
As Customer Service Manager, will have responsibility for implementing the customer service policy. You develop your team so that they can deal with any imaginable situation in the appropriate manner.
- Base salary £40,000.00 / £50,000.00 per annum plus incentives and Bonuses based upon performance and additional benefits.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Who we are looking for
- Experience as a Customer Service Manager within the retail sector ( preferably the Watch sector )
- Experience in organising, multi-tasking and managing teams at all levels
- Proven excellent Customer service skills with proven conflict and complaint management experience
- Must possess solid and strong communication skills both oral and written and interpersonal skills, and an ability to build and motivate effective teams
- Ability to easily communicate effectively with customers.
- Must possess considerable skill and knowledge in the operation of computers and associated application software such as MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Any experience in SAP would be a bonus or other ERP System.
- Lead inventory audits and reconciliations via SAP and manual listings
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures and inventory management
- Business oriented with strong organisation and administration skills and eye for accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Possess initiative with the ability to think responsibly, make suitable decisions and with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to logically and systematically approach tasks and/or projects, to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines
- Ability to undertake performance reviews and guide the team to customer excellence
- Strong Team Management and training skills - In order to coach, motivate and develop team members
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants. Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.