Creative Marketing Executive – Luxury Design Firm, London
- Luxury Design Firm
- 7 Mar 2017
We have an excellent opportunity for a Creative Marketing Executive to join a well-established and prestigious Luxury Design firm based in Central London who are looking to develop their global brand strategy. With an excellent reputation and impressive client portfolio, they provide global design & consultancy services for clients across the luxury hospitality sector.
Working closely with senior management, the successful Creative Marketing Executive will be responsible for the design and creation of bespoke, high end, brand marketing collateral across print & digital. You will also play a key role in creating compelling content and news stories to elevate brand awareness.
This is an excellent chance for a Creative Marketing Executive with 3+ years’ experience to join an innovative and very successful luxury design firm with excellent future potential!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Creative Marketing Executive will:
- Update and design current brand marketing collateral across online and offline platforms (website, business cards, portfolios, studio bio, stationary)
- Create compelling & enticing content and design popular internal magazine
- Manage social media platforms and enhance digital profile
- Work with the Commercial and Communications Team to establish opportunities that align with the brand and build on the Studio’s audience
- Degree educated
- 3+ years creative marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong InDesign and Photoshop experience and able to produce marketing materials of a high quality
- Experience in developing and enhancing a business’s digital profile
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Highly motivated, self-starter
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.