Content Writer – Luxury Brand, London
Content Editor – Contemporary Luxury Brand
We are partnered with a contemporary British Luxury Brand on an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team.
The brand are committed to creating quality clothing, with sustainability at its core.
This is a newly created position within their structure and will take ownership of all things content, editorial and social media for the brand.
• Write online content such as blog posts, marketing copy and product descriptions, editing and proofreading
• Collaborate with the Head of Ecommerce to build the Journal section of the website, from strategy to execution
• Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
• Produce keyword-optimized content that’s designed to enhance both customer experience and SEO
• Responsible for delivering a high standard of content in an appropriate style and tone of voice
• Align content with organisational goals, business KPIs and objectives
• Collaborate with Graphic Designer ensuring all copy is delivered on time
• Being analytical and reporting on content effectiveness
• Working collaboratively with Ecom, Creative, Product, and Design teams
• Running all elements of the social media strategy and creating content across all channels
They business have a London based studio and offer a hybrid working model, with optional 1-2 days remote working.
We are looking for a rising star, a brilliant writer, passionate about storytelling and with an inherit sensitivity to branded content across a range of lifestyle related topics.
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.