Content Co-Ordinator, Reading
- Luxury Brand
- 26 Jun 2017
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Content Co-Ordinator to join our client, a globally renowned luxury brand, at their headquarters outside Reading.
Taking responsibility for the production of both online and offline content, the successful individual will join a prestigious team of professionals and this fast-growing, iconic luxury brand at a time of growth and expansion.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Managing the publishing of products to both website and blog, writing descriptions, email and web copy
- Managing freelance photographers and videographers to create and edit quality images and videos in line with brand guidelines
- Coordinating and scheduling diary of content across social channels, blog, email and website
- Analyse and report on customer engagement on a weekly basis
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a content-focused role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Good knowledge of photo and video editing
- CMS, HTML and CSS experience
- Exceptional content writing skills, able to create powerful copy in both short and long form
- Keen eye for accurate, brand-appropriate and engaging layout and content
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.