Business Development Manager (Commercial) – Global Technology Brand, Surrey
- Up to £50K + Benefits
- Luxury Technology Brand
- 01 Sep 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Business Development Manager to join a Luxury Audio Visual Technology firm based in Surrey. Our client manufactures and supplies luxury AV equipment within the high end residential, hospitality, retail and corporate industries. Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies including those across the medical and banking industry.
This is a great chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of AV technology and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and receive profit shares.
Main duties will be:-
- Create and maintain commercial relationships and secure new business
- Professionally present services and products to clients, architects and designers
- Generate new leads
- Understanding client’s technical needs and translating this into a unique proposal
- To develop existing clients relationships and maximise revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- 3 years min proven commercial B2B Audio Visual sales experience with a proven track record.
- Excellent technical knowledge with ability to interpret and understand schematics
- Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong closing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of types of equipment required at events to ensure your ability to sell.
- A strong track record in revenue achievement is required.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
- The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales.
- Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional, with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility to also work within a team.
- Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
- Visiting clients
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.