Business Development Manager (Commercial) – Global Technology Brand, Surrey
- Up to £50K + Benefits
- Luxury Technology Brand
- 1 Sep 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Business Development Manager to join a Luxury Audio Visual Technology firm based in Surrey. Our client manufactures and supplies luxury AV equipment within the high end residential, hospitality, retail and corporate industries. Their clients include a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies including those across the medical and banking industry.
This is a great chance to join a cutting edge company at the forefront of AV technology and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and receive profit shares.
Main duties will be:-
- Create and maintain commercial relationships and secure new business
- Professionally present services and products to clients, architects and designers
- Generate new leads
- Understanding client’s technical needs and translating this into a unique proposal
- To develop existing clients relationships and maximise revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- 3 years min proven commercial B2B Audio Visual sales experience with a proven track record.
- Excellent technical knowledge with ability to interpret and understand schematics
- Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong closing and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of types of equipment required at events to ensure your ability to sell.
- A strong track record in revenue achievement is required.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual.
- The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales.
- Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional, with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility to also work within a team.
- Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused.
- To communicate with potential new and existing clients
- To be the companies representative
- To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
- Visiting clients
- To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.