Client Services Manager, London
- Luxury Retailer
- 11 Oct 2017
My client, a quintessentially British luxury retailer, is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Managing a team of sales and customer service professionals, this individual will join our client at an incredibly exciting time as they prepare to expand their already world-renowned business offering.
The ideal individual will come from a luxury retail background, have experience of managing teams during exceptionally busy key periods such as Christmas while being equally comfortable with nurturing long-lead time client accounts , and be a natural networker with a flair for developing new business opportunities.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Managing and taking accountability for weekly, monthly and yearly targets and reporting back on these at board level
- Nurture, establish and develop accounts leading to increased sales and business scope
- Using networking to raise brand profile to a wide audience
- Oversee departmental budget and monitoring spend
- Ensure the smooth and timely management of private and corporate orders via email and telephone
- Engage strong time and people management skills to work efficiently as part of a wider team
- Mentor a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations
- Efficient internal communication across departments to ensure top level delivery to customers
- Exceptional time and team management skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Significant experience in sales
- A background in luxury retail
- A true passion for the brand and its identity
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.