Client Services Manager, London
- Luxury Retailer
- 11 Oct 2017
My client, a quintessentially British luxury retailer, is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Managing a team of sales and customer service professionals, this individual will join our client at an incredibly exciting time as they prepare to expand their already world-renowned business offering.
The ideal individual will come from a luxury retail background, have experience of managing teams during exceptionally busy key periods such as Christmas while being equally comfortable with nurturing long-lead time client accounts , and be a natural networker with a flair for developing new business opportunities.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Managing and taking accountability for weekly, monthly and yearly targets and reporting back on these at board level
- Nurture, establish and develop accounts leading to increased sales and business scope
- Using networking to raise brand profile to a wide audience
- Oversee departmental budget and monitoring spend
- Ensure the smooth and timely management of private and corporate orders via email and telephone
- Engage strong time and people management skills to work efficiently as part of a wider team
- Mentor a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations
- Efficient internal communication across departments to ensure top level delivery to customers
- Exceptional time and team management skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Significant experience in sales
- A background in luxury retail
- A true passion for the brand and its identity
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.