Campaign Marketing – Luxury Brand – DM, London
£35,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Joining an established marketing team with a collaborative approach
- Opportunity to build your campaign marketing experience across digital and print
- Fabulous Luxury brand business with great benefits
The main responsibilities of the role include creating, activating and reporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns for promoted products. This will include printed literature/brochures, exhibitions management, eshots, content campaigns, direct mail, online material and social media.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent working environment and collaborative team
- Autonomy to grow and develop your skills
- A breadth of marketing campaign exposure
- Working in a cutting edge business with excellent growth potential
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
The experience you will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferred), CIM qualification would be an advantage.
- Experienced of working with creative departments/agencies and be experienced at implementing multi-channel campaigns (mainly direct mail ).
- Proven marketing communication experience and be a strong communicator with high verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Preferably you will have knowledge of using a CRM platform and an understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills would be an advantage.
- Be passionate about all things marketing and always wanting to learn more.
- Be a proactive problem solver.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Able to interpret data and report on marketing activity.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Have good communication and listening skills.
- Have the ability to translate business needs into creative solutions and to evaluate creative work.
- Be quick thinking with the ability to identify opportunities.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.