Business Marketing Manager – Global Brand, London
- £40k+ DOE plus benefits
- Global Tourism Firm
- 01 Feb 2017
We have been retained by one of the most well-known promotional tourism firms who are seeking a Business Marketing Manager to join their commercial marketing team at their spectacular office in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join a fast paced and vibrant team where you will be responsible for delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, events, social and print with a focus on targeting key foreign market sectors to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
For the right person this is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning, Sunday Times Top 100 firm, with excellent perks and potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Business Marketing Manager will:
- Create and deliver integrated B2B marketing plans and campaigns
- Plan and manage high-profile international events
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns, initiatives and events to support wider business activities
- Oversee creation and delivery of all brand marketing collateral
- Work closely with internal teams across PR, digital marketing and sales, to ensure marketing activities are in alignment with business requirements
- Manage multiple external agency & partner relationships
- Measure marketing activities and track ROI
- 3+ years’ B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience creating & delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong marketing skillset across full marketing mix
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship skills
- High-profile events experience
- Good understanding of the technology, trade or investment sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Budget management experience with demonstrable ROI
- Degree educated or CIM qualified
- Demonstrable B2B marketing experience, ideally from tourism/trade/investment/technology sectors
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.