Business Marketing Manager – Global Brand, London
- £40k+ DOE plus benefits
- Global Tourism Firm
- 1 Feb 2017
We have been retained by one of the most well-known promotional tourism firms who are seeking a Business Marketing Manager to join their commercial marketing team at their spectacular office in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join a fast paced and vibrant team where you will be responsible for delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, events, social and print with a focus on targeting key foreign market sectors to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
For the right person this is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning, Sunday Times Top 100 firm, with excellent perks and potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Business Marketing Manager will:
- Create and deliver integrated B2B marketing plans and campaigns
- Plan and manage high-profile international events
- Deliver creative marketing campaigns, initiatives and events to support wider business activities
- Oversee creation and delivery of all brand marketing collateral
- Work closely with internal teams across PR, digital marketing and sales, to ensure marketing activities are in alignment with business requirements
- Manage multiple external agency & partner relationships
- Measure marketing activities and track ROI
- Degree educated or CIM qualified
- Demonstrable B2B marketing experience, ideally from tourism/trade/investment/technology sectors
- 3+ years’ B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience creating & delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong marketing skillset across full marketing mix
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship skills
- High-profile events experience
- Good understanding of the technology, trade or investment sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Budget management experience with demonstrable ROI
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.