Business Development Executive – Leading Law Firm – (Mat Cover), Edinburgh
- Up to £30K + Benefits
- Leading UK Law Firm
- 10 Mar 2016
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join an award winning UK law firm at their HQ in Edinburgh on a mat cover basis. With offices in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow and Aberdeen, they specialise in commercial law and provide legal advice to public sector and private clients within a variety of markets such as Finance & Banking, Pharma and Food & Drink.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the Business Development Executive will be responsible for supporting the strategic growth and implementation of business development activity for lawyers across a number of the firms’ sectors.
Excellent pension scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and health insurance
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Plan and develop strategic BD activity
- Research, analyse and train colleagues throughout BD planning process
- Support lawyers in focusing, structuring and implementing their sales activities
- Develop and preserve an excellent knowledge of respective markets including business trends and competitor analysis
- Identify potential leads, monitor BD activity and ensure networking opportunities are maximised
- Assist in training and ongoing development of lawyers BD knowledge
- Support lawyers in preparation for BD presentations to include assisting with background research, pitch and supporting literature and to follow-up on outcomes
- Occasional travel to the firm’s Glasgow and London offices will be required
Educated to degree level
The successful Business Development Executive will have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business development or marketing role
- CIM qualified (full or partial)
- Excellent communicator (written & oral) with strong organisational skills
- Ability to plan strategically with strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of MS office packages and experience using CRM system
- Legal sector experience (desirable)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.