Brand Communications Manager – Automotive, Berkshire
- £50-60k plus excellent benefits
- Global Automotive Brand
- 16 Mar 2017
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Brand Communications Manager to join a leading automotive brand in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful Brand Communications Manager will play a key role in the implementation and ongoing delivery of an effective communications strategy across multiple touchpoints to elevate their brand presence and market position within the UK.
This is a fantastic chance to join a world renowned automotive brand with very realistic potential for career progression!
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Brand management, ensuring Brand guidelines are implemented at all communication levels
- Implement and develop ATL and BTL strategies across all respective media channels
- Brief ATL agencies on campaign adaptation/localisation
- Work with ATL agencies for creation & production of campaigns
- Define Sponsorships and Partnerships opportunities through media partners
- Coordinate all experiential activities for the Brand
- Work with wider team to develop Brand ambassador program and Affinity partner program
- Develop and execute digital and social media plans working closely with Digital team
- Coordinate brochures updates with Product Managers and local agencies
- Educated to degree level (desirable) and/or CIM qualified
- 7+ years national Brand Communication and Media experience in a B2C environment; automotive experience beneficial but not essential
- Proven involvement with national branding activities
- Managed substantial budgets
- Agency experience (either working for/with) would be advantageous
- Commercial acumen and articulate with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience co-ordinating a number of agencies to successfully complete multiple projects
- Multi-tasker and able to work towards tight deadlines
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.