Brand Communications Manager – Automotive, Berkshire
- £50-60k plus excellent benefits
- Global Automotive Brand
- 16 Mar 2017
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Brand Communications Manager to join a leading automotive brand in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful Brand Communications Manager will play a key role in the implementation and ongoing delivery of an effective communications strategy across multiple touchpoints to elevate their brand presence and market position within the UK.
This is a fantastic chance to join a world renowned automotive brand with very realistic potential for career progression!
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Brand management, ensuring Brand guidelines are implemented at all communication levels
- Implement and develop ATL and BTL strategies across all respective media channels
- Brief ATL agencies on campaign adaptation/localisation
- Work with ATL agencies for creation & production of campaigns
- Define Sponsorships and Partnerships opportunities through media partners
- Coordinate all experiential activities for the Brand
- Work with wider team to develop Brand ambassador program and Affinity partner program
- Develop and execute digital and social media plans working closely with Digital team
- Coordinate brochures updates with Product Managers and local agencies
- Educated to degree level (desirable) and/or CIM qualified
- 7+ years national Brand Communication and Media experience in a B2C environment; automotive experience beneficial but not essential
- Proven involvement with national branding activities
- Managed substantial budgets
- Agency experience (either working for/with) would be advantageous
- Commercial acumen and articulate with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience co-ordinating a number of agencies to successfully complete multiple projects
- Multi-tasker and able to work towards tight deadlines
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.