Boutique Manager – Luxury Electronics, London
- 50K Plus (negotiable)
- Jackson Rose Recruitment
- 3 Mar 2016
My client is currently seeking an experienced Store / Boutique Manager to join their new store in London. This is a superbly exclusive luxury electronics brand that requires only the highest level of standards within their store. Candidates should ideally come from luxury electronics, watch or jewellery background. Candidates at Assistant Manager level will also be considered if the right skills set and experience is demonstrated.
- Play a key part in attracting and recruiting staff for the store and staff retention
- Offer training, product knowledge and ongoing staff development
- Develop a strong sales plan, set financial targets and KPI’s
- Lead by example – developing the teams customer service skills to a superior level
- Demonstrate strong clienteling skills – build a loyal customer network
- Communicate a clear brand experience
- Improve brand integrity and provide product feedback
- Plan and attend client networking events in store
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget
- Manage open / closes
- Responsible for sales reporting
- Oversee the smooth running of the store on a day to day basis
- Candidates should hold a relevant client book
- Additional languages highly desirable
- Min 5 years retail experience at management / leadership level
- Candidates must come from a luxury background
- Tech savvy
- Able to work flexible working hours
- Analyse reports / identify business trends
- Proven track record in luxury sales
- Ability to inspire, teach and motivate, leading by example at all times
- Candidates from a luxury watch or electronics background are highly desirable
- Additional languages advantageous
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then pleaseAPPLY TODAY!
Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.