Beauty Brand Manager, Kingston
- Luxury Brand
- 29 Apr 2019
Beauty Brand Manager
Based in South West London
Up to £40k
We are seeking a talented Beauty Brand Manager to join a luxury beauty company based in West London.
Purpose of the Role:
The primary focus of this role is to help grow the awareness of the brand and devise the right calendar of marketing activities and promotional plans for the calendar year and beyond.
- Lead the marketing and promotional calendar execution across digital, in-store and in distribution channels.
- Work closely with designers, fabrication teams and manage suppliers efficiently and often within squeezed timelines to create new packaging, promotional materials, consumer promotion mechanics and in-store display units.
- Liaise with social influencer team across owned channels and for retailer specific initiatives.
- Manage content, copy and promotional update of owned website to drive search optimisation rates and sales conversion rates.
- Devise a CRM plan to keep customers engaged and drive repeat sales through regular newsletters.
- Closely communicate with the makeup artist team in-store to keep them up to date on product and promotional priorities. Adjust trade calendar activities in line with online and in-store consumer feedback.
- Understand competitor environment and be on pulse with the latest trends in categories to generate new ideas.
- BSc/BA hons degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in luxury beauty, luxury fashion or FMCG beauty.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills are essential
- Experience in digital content creation and overall understanding how digital/social aspects of the brand work
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to manage time and resources efficiently
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with reporting and analysing current business and competitive trends
- Knowledge of key UK retail customers is an asset
- Exposure and experience with managing a budget
- Ability to work in an environment of broad cross-functional interdependence with team members, outside suppliers and other key resources
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.