B2B Marketing Manager – Global Hire Company, Hertfordshire
- £35-45K DOE + Benefits
- Global Hire Company
- 01 Apr 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join an award winning, global hire firm on a full-time permanent basis from their UK Head Office in Hertfordshire. With worldwide coverage in nearly 150 countries, they provide rental and chauffeur services for private and corporate clients.
The ideal B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing the Company’s UK Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing strategy. Customer segments include; major contracted Corporate customers, Small/Medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and independent business travellers.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Main duties will be to:
- Organise the B2B marketing strategy in line with Corporate Sales Team objectives
- Maximise use of eCRM capability to target SME’s and independent business travellers
- Use 'business' social media channels to reach target clients
- Research, develop and market B2B 'Products’ aimed at various B2B audiences
- Create a B2B sales ‘toolkit’ for use by Corporate Sales Team;
- Conduct B2B marketing competitor analysis
- Work alongside UK E-commerce team to manage B2B web pages and maximise effectiveness of B2B SEM budget (SEO & PPC)
- Create and deliver UK B2B PR and communications plan with external comms agency
- Identify and develop lasting relationships with associations and bodies to gain access to target client
The ideal B2B Marketing Manager will be educated to degree level and/or CIM qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment preferably from within travel (or similar)
- Hands on experience planning and implementing marketing budgets, strategies and campaigns
- ROI focused marketer with experience of creating and implementing targeted products/campaigns
- Strong digital and social media skills
- PR agency management
- Specific experience using CRM based marketing campaigns to target SME’s and independent clients
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills able to establish and develop relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Experience working in an international business
- Self-starter with the motivation and enthusiasm to define clear goals and execute plans to completion
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.