Assistant Marketing Manager – Luxury Design Brand, London
- Up to £35k DOE
- Luxury Design Brand
- 12 Jul 2017
We currently have a rare opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join a world renowned, award winning, Luxury Design brand based in Central London. Specialists in luxury design, they have an impressive international client portfolio and cater for the UHNW market.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the successful Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for evolving the brand marketing strategy across EMEA, through all project phases and will work across traditional print, digital, advertising, events and PR to solidify their market position and build brand awareness in multiple territories, whilst overseeing project budgets to ensure effective ROI.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Assistant Marketing Manager will:
- Deliver brand marketing strategies across various territories
- Manage agency relationships across PR, media, events, digital and advertising ensuring smooth delivery in line with marketing calendar
- Arrange the development of all creatives including print collateral, digital and video
- Measure and report the ongoing effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop brands digital presence and introduce social strategy
- Oversee the organisation of various international Marketing & Sales events
- 2/3 years luxury marketing experience, ideally within design or interiors brand
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience across print, digital, PR, events, collateral
- Digital experience (web and social)
- Proven ability to devise and provide brand strategy
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational skills
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
- Global brand experience (advantageous)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.