Accounts and Office Manager, London
- Luxury Interiors Boutique
- 27 Jun 2017
A well-established boutique interiors company at the luxury end of the market are looking for an Accounts and Office Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis, to be based in Notting Hill with occasional duties carried out in Park Royal. This is a multi-faceted role which will focus on managing the accounts and office environment of this successful business.
The company has gained many prestigious clients over the years, both in the UK and internationally, and discretion is of utmost importance. With a loyal client base and a growing number of new customers, the company requires a highly focused, skilled and experienced accounts professional to manage both their accounts and the general office environment, undertaking varied administrative duties in response to changing demands on a daily basis.
In a very fast-paced and varied environment the successful applicant will need to be unfazed by constantly changing priorities, adaptable and able to prioritise tasks without losing pace or focus, ensuring that high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Month end reporting; including trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet, aged creditors and debtors
- Purchase ledger
- Creating and processing sales invoices, quotes and payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Banking and cheque runs
- Credit control – sending statements and reminders as necessary
- The use of Excel and bespoke in-house systems to place, monitor and complete purchase orders
- Client contact including supply queries and requests, price negotiations, and order management
- General administrative duties as required to support the team
- Management of the office environment including resolving practical issues as necessary
- Degree Educated
- Calm, logical, mature and methodical approach
- At least 3 years experience in an accounts / mixed accounts and administration role
- Solid experience and knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Exceptional skills in and deep functional understanding of Excel
- Database management and manipulation
- Comprehensive administration experience including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent I.T. skills and a passion for resolving problems in this area and suggesting improvements
- Office management experience
- Excellent telephone matter and spoken and written English skills
- Experience within a small business or team in a multi-faceted role would be beneficial
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.