Account Manager – Sports PR, London
Our client, a stand-out leading PR agency, is seeking a Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with experience in Sports PR to join their London team.
Offering unrivaled client exposure in both the fast-growth start and scale-up sector alongside large global clients, and an energetic, fresh-thinking and cohesive approach to working, this is an exceptional opening for a talented and ambitious PR professional to move into a more senior position offering uncapped growth opportunities.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Maintaining a solid knowledge of the consumer technology sector and a good network of contacts in this space
- Ensuring excellent media awareness
- Securing and producing high quality, impactful press coverage
- Employing exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Handling multiple accounts and meeting multiple clients' needs
- Being an adaptable, motivated and energetic individual
- Degree educated
- At least 2 years' experience within Sports PR
- PR / communications agency experience
- Exceptional communication skills
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.