Account Director – Automotive PR, London
My client, a leading PR agency, is seeking a strategic, creative Account Director with big brand experience to join their team in London.
With an impressive client base, a fast-paced and cohesive team environment and a well-established position as one of London’s top agencies, there is scope for the successful individual to make a real mark within the industry. Responsible for delivering exceptional campaigns within budget, using an innovative and creative approach to achieve results every time, the individual will be a strategic and motivated professional who excels at communicating through every medium.
Applicants should have around 5/6 years’ experience within the Autmotive PR industry including comprehensive experience in media relations and managing teams.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Financial planning including budget management
- Managing client accounts across a range of industries
- Managing cross-agency leads
- Maintaining industry awareness including client-specific knowledge
- Regularly update divisional Directors of progress of campaigns and business
- Deliver presentations to clients and agencies
- Generate new business and nurture ongoing clients
- Develop and lead strategic and creative campaigns
- Grow relationships with senior influencers
Degree in PR and Communications or related field
- 6 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Automotive PR experience
- Big brand exposure and portfolio
- Excellent industry and client knowledge
- Confident, creative and strategic personality
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.