Account Director – Luxury PR Agency, London
- Luxury PR Agency
- 20 Jan 2020
We currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join a highly successful luxury PR Agency based in Central London. With an enviable client portfolio and lovely working atmosphere, the successful Account Director will take a lead on delivering integrated PR campaigns to some of the most recognisable and highly regarded names in luxury.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will ideally have prior PR experience working with luxury clients and have experience consulting with senior Directors to devise media strategy, advise on brand partnerships and create effective PR campaigns.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced SAM/AD to develop their skills, grow a successful team and work with a variety of high profile luxury clients both in the UK and Internationally.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Account Director will:
- Develop PR objectives and strategies that satisfy the client’s brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Build on existing client relationships ensuring clients’ expectations are met and exceeded
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional services
- Maintain a network of contacts across broad media and proactively meet senior media/journalists
- Contribute creative ideas that enhances client delivery
- Recruit, motivate and lead your team, providing guidance on planning of client programmes and identifying training needs
- Take responsibility for delivering client programmes to budget and account for all aspects of client billing, closely monitoring billing and budget reconciliations
- Degree educated
- 5+ years PR experience, ideally within luxury
- Currently operating at SAM level or higher
- Strong PR experience with excellent press contacts
- Wide range of extensive contacts in luxury/lifestyle sector (UK focus in particular)
- Experience managing and motivating team members
- Proven ability to devise and provide brand strategy
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.