Social Media Manager – Corporate & Luxury Communications, London
- £34-38K DOE
- Corporate & Luxury Communications
- 03 Oct 2017
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a highly successful Corporate & Luxury Communications Agency based in Central London. With an enviable client portfolio you will take the lead on developing Social strategies for some of the most recognisable and highly regarded names in the industry.
In this newly created position, the successful Social Media Manager will be responsible for leading all social integration across the agency and its existing clients, as well as playing a pivotal role in growing and driving new business across existing & new accounts.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Social Media Manager to develop their skills and work with a variety of high profile clients both in the UK and Internationally.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
As Social Media Manager you will:
- Lead and develop all social & content strategies, integrating across existing service offering
- Create and deliver innovative social and digital campaigns, which will add value and content to clients campaigns
- Raise awareness of the agency’s social media offering, to grow the existing client base and provide a new service for existing accounts
- Drive new client acquisition across luxury sector
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional services
- Contribute creative ideas that enhances client delivery
- 4-5 years’ agency experience
- Currently operating at Account Manager level or higher in social/digital role
- Solid agency background with proven track record creating exciting social/digital campaigns
- Proven ability to devise and provide social & content strategy
- Excellent client facing skills, confident at presentations and new business pitches
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
- Degree educated
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.