Assistant Press Officer – Global Luxury Brand, West London
- £26K + Excellent Benefits
- West London
- Global Luxury Brand
- 13 Nov 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK HQ in West London. Specialists in the sale of luxury goods, they have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
The ideal Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer will be responsible for increasing the social media profile using marketing content devised in-house as well as being accountable for promoting special exhibitions and events.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer will:
- Create and implement engaging and unique social media campaigns for marketing, events and exhibitions from inception to completion
- Assist in promoting key events and activities online, offline and via broadcast media (PR)
- Work alongside and support relevant team members worldwide within marketing, press and editorial to ensure consistent social media coverage across all platforms
- Organise, choreograph and direct photo and video opportunities
- Assist in creating and implementing paid social media campaigns
- Help promote online editorial content and place with high-profile external outlets
- Keep informed of competitor social media activity and adjust plans accordingly
- 3-5 years min digital marketing experience
- Passionate about the arts
- A strong creative streak
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong familiarity with social media
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- The ideal Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer will be degree educated or CIM qualified and come from a luxury background
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.