Press Officer – Global Brand, West London
- £36K + Excellent Benefits
- West London
- Global Brand
- 03 Nov 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Press Officer to join a world renowned, globally recognised brand located at their UK HQ in West London. They have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
The ideal Press Officer will be responsible for increasing the social media profile using marketing content devised in-house as well as being accountable for promoting press relations
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Press Officer will:
- 3-5 years min press relations experience
- Passionate about the B2B Communications
- A strong creative streak
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong familiarity with social media
- A real Story hound !
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- The ideal Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer will be degree educated or CIM qualified and come from a luxury background
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.