Senior PR Executive – Luxury Brand, Central London
- £25k - £30K + package
- Central London
- Luxury Brand
- 25 Apr 2017
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned PR Coordinator for a very high end Jewellery brand based in Central London.
- JOB TITLE:Senior PR Executive
REPORTS TO:Global Head of Marketing / Communications
The main objective of this role is to promote and protect the company’s image by delivering positive communications about the company through a variety of routes and channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the press assistant and intern with the daily running of the press office
- Responsible for actively building new relationships and developing existing relationships with UK Jewellery / Luxury press and digital influencers to secure positive and favourable coverage across target media
- Communicating key news stories to target press and logging confirmed forthcoming coverage
- PR database management with support of PR assistant
- Writing and circulating press releases
- Internal communication with teams social media, creative, buying and marketing
- Monitoring and reporting of UK and international press coverage
- Responsible for the hiring of the PR intern with support of PR assistant
- Coordinating PR events with the support of the team
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must possess UK press contacts across jewellery, lifestyle and luxury titles
- Excellent written & communication skills
- 2 years PR experience either in-house or agency
- Excellent media awareness and a genuine interest in all facets of media
- Extremely organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.