Senior Marketing Manager – London, London
- £300 Per Day
- 18 May 2016
Senior Marketing Manager – London
We currently have a newly created EMEA opportunity in our clients London office for a German speaking, Senior Marketing Manager for a Global front runner in delivering fast reliable digital content.
The ideal Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans across the EMEA with key focus on brand awareness, generating demand and sales enabling.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The successful Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Responsible for developing strategies to increase sales.
- Full management and implementation of PPS across EMEA.
- Responsible for management of content creation as required.
- Ensure that marketing developments align with the sales team.
- Use German language skills to translate content and SEO.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively
- Experience across B2B marking within a technology company would be an advantage.
- Ability to create, implement and manage marketing campaigns.
- Experienced and comfortable with coordinate trade shows.
- Strong experience of using both SalesForce and Eloqua.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Fluent in German.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.