Retail Operations / Project Manager – Luxury watch brand (Mat Cover), London
- £40-60K (depending on experience)
- Jackson Rose Recruitment
- 01 Mar 2016
My client based in South / West London is currently seeking an experienced ‘Retail Operations / Project Manager’ to cover a 6 month maternity contract starting in April 2016. Candidates should ideally be immediately available or on no more than 1 months notice. This is an ideal opportunity for someone at this level who is in-between roles and immediately available or for someone who would like to gain experience in this area. Candidates Must be able to demonstrate a sufficient amount of experience
This is a luxury watch brand therefore candidates from a similar background would be highly desirable. Candidates may also be considered from luxury fashion brands.
- Regions: Middle East / Africa / Europe
- New store openings /lead and direct shop-fitters and contractors / planning processes / retail operations
- Delivery and quality standard of building / shop-fitting etc.
- Snag reporting
- Ensure projects are supported by appropriate organisation and governance structure
- Ensure internal and external resources are in place to deliver to the agreed time-lines
- Develop and maintain clear communication channels with peers, stakeholders and other businesses
- Enforce and follow company vision at all times
- Ensure all projects are in-line with brands strategy and objectives
Essential experience required:
- Programme project and team management
- Able to pro-actively manage stakeholders and building relationships
- Able to adapt well to a fluctuating workload
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task handling a number of projects at one time
- Self-motivate / team player
- Project management / comprehensive experience of project management / planning processes / store openings & general retail operations
- In-depth understanding of retail development & client understanding
- Results driven and able to work across boundaries
- Solution oriented mindset
This role is heavily focused around project management and new store openings.The brand is growing quite rapidly and my client is ideally seeking and individual who can hit the ground running in this area. You will need to be a confident decision maker and comfortable on a building site. A ‘can do will do’ attitude is essential to this role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill and experience for this role then please APPLY TODAY!
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.