Head of Retail Operations – Luxury watch brand, London
- £75-95K (depending on experience)
- Jackson Rose Recruitment
- 02 Feb 2018
My client based in West London is currently seeking an experienced ‘Head of Retail Operations for an exciting role . This is an ideal opportunity for someone at this level who is in-between roles and immediately available or for someone who would like to gain experience in this area. Candidates Must be able to demonstrate a sufficient amount of experience
This is a luxury watch brand therefore candidates from a similar background would be highly desirable. Candidates may also be considered from luxury fashion brands.
- Regions: Middle East / Africa / Europe
- New store openings /lead and direct shop-fitters and contractors / planning processes / retail operations
- Delivery and quality standard of building / shop-fitting etc.
- Driving Sales growth within stores within the region
- Ensure projects are supported by appropriate organisation and governance structure
- Ensure internal and external resources are in place to deliver to the agreed time-lines
- Develop and maintain clear communication channels with peers, stakeholders and other businesses
- Enforce and follow company vision at all times
- Ensure all projects are in-line with brands strategy and objectives
Essential experience required:
- Driving retail sales from a multi country / Multi region area.
- Programme project and team management.
- Able to pro-actively manage stakeholders and building relationships.
- Able to adapt well to a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task handling a number of projects at one time.
- Self-motivate / team player.
- Another European Language a definite plus. French / Italian perhaps
- Experience in the Fine Watch and Jewellery industry.
- Project management / comprehensive experience of project management / planning processes / store openings & general retail operations
- In-depth understanding of retail development & client understanding
- Results driven and able to work across boundaries
- Solution oriented mindset
The brand is growing quite rapidly and my client is ideally seeking and individual who can hit the ground running in this area. You will need to be a confident decision maker and comfortable on a building site. A ‘can do will do / Sleeves up’ attitude is essential to this role.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill and experience for this role then please APPLY TODAY!
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.